- Attraction: Historic Fort
- Location: Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
- GPS: 44.7416666667,-65.5152777778
- Access: Fort Anne is maintained by Parks Canada and is limited by opening hours and/or entry charge.
- Where to Eat: Restaurants
- Where to Stay: Accommodations
- Where to Play: Attractions
Fort Anne National Historic Site of Canada is Canada’s oldest – a present day reminder of a time when conflict between Europe’s empire builders was acted out on the shores of the Annapolis River. It offers a sweeping view of the beautiful Annapolis Basin from the centre of Annapolis Royal. Museum exhibits highlight the history of the fort. (Parks Canada website)