- ATTRACTION: Wolastoq Park
- LOCATION: Lancaster Avenue, Saint John, NB
- FEATURES: Splendid view of the Saint John River and Saint John Harbour, carvings of local historic figures, picnic benches and parking.
- CARE RATING: This Park is well cared for and groomed.
- OWNERS: J.D. Irving Ltd.
- IS IT WORTH VISITING? Yes. If you are visiting Saint John, the park will give you an overview of the City and its history. It lacks information on the original purpose of this property. Great spot to have lunch on a warm sunny day.
Street view on Google: Click Here