Every once in a while we get an email from www.geocaching.com listing new caches in the Bay of Fundy and surrounding area… and there are tons of them. But what is amazing to me are the numer of events that geocachers are holding just about everywhere. I mean these folks will celebrate just about everything from the gigantic (Titanic) to the mundane (Breakfast).
So … if you are bored, if you like the outdoors, if you like people and you want to have some fun with people that share your interests, consider becoming a geocacher.
Just as an idea, look at the events around the Fundy area right now!!! Bored … not likely.
- GSAK v.8 Tips,tricks,and how do I make this work.. (GC3CAAK) on 14 April 2012 by mainiac1957. 140.22 mi W.
- Titanic : Centennial CT Cache Container Bee 3 (GC3DG4C) on 15 April 2012 by Olewaif. 184.4 mi NE.
- Break(ing) Fast in SJ – April 2012 (GC3EAC8) on 15 April 2012 by Sgt Pick. 47.53 mi NE.
- The Breakfast Club – Apr. 2012 (GC3CYV6) on 15 April 2012 by mainiac1957. 87.62 mi W.
- Titanic Sunday Surplus & SWAG Swap Meet & Greet (GC3E844) on 15 April 2012 by Reed2ME. 173.05 mi W.
- Bon Voyage! (GC3CCVW) on 20 April 2012 by El Nimrod. 179.48 mi NE.
- Bye Bye Winter Bowling Shindig (GC3C7TJ) on 27 April 2012 by milosheart. 68.27 mi N.
- Bye Bye Winter Fat! (GC392ET) on 28 April 2012 by Coopsquared. 71.02 mi N.
- Bye Bye Winter Bash – 3rd Annual (GC3C7XM) on 28 April 2012 by milosheart. 74.55 mi N.
- Bye Bye Winter CITO (GC3G5F0) on 28 April 2012 by TreeHugger21. 71.78 mi N.
- Hellooo Spring Brunch #3 (GC3C635) on 29 April 2012 by Scouter_Rick. 69.62 mi N.
- Monctons Eggs-traordinary Breakfast! – April 2012 (GC3GCAC) on 29 April 2012 by The MGA. 131.39 mi NE.
- NB/ME Cachers “Rule the Roost” Breakie Event (GC3G4KT) on 06 May 2012 by Moorely. 24.91 mi NW.
- Carleton County Coffee Break (GC3EN1B) on 12 May 2012 by cdncachr. 91.53 mi N.
- Breakfast in the sticks by styk (GC3G043) on 12 May 2012 by Styk. 107.16 mi NE.
- Cache Hiding 101 (GC3GKGV) on 12 May 2012 by Cache Up NB. 126.82 mi NE.
- The 8th Annual Penobscot River Clean-up (GC3EKHQ) on 12 May 2012 by mainiac1957. 92.37 mi W.
- Saint Johns Monthly Breaky/Lunch Lets Change it UP (GC3G4W8) on 13 May 2012 by ynds. 43.19 mi NE.
- The Breakfast Club – May 2012 (GC3EN9Q) on 13 May 2012 by mainiac1957. 87.62 mi W.
- Stud Mill Road Prep Camping (GC3F1FW) on 18 May 2012 by 3Woofs. 59.75 mi W.
- Fundy Event Weekend: Night Orienteering & Campfire (GC3F0RE) on 19 May 2012 by heathtree. 102.62 mi NE.
- Yarmouth 2nd Annual Geocaching Event (GC3GN94) on 19 May 2012 by H & Y Frosty. 82.88 mi SE.
- Bug Light Kite Festival After Party Meet and Greet (GC3G0AQ) on 19 May 2012 by Reed2ME. 188.53 mi SW.
- Breakfast B4 Westfest Meet and Greet, 9:15am (GC3G2K1) on 19 May 2012 by Reed2ME. 189.76 mi SW.
- Événement Parc National Fundy National Park Event (GC3F6BQ) on 20 May 2012 by Cache Up NB. 102.63 mi NE.
- Moody Missing GeoWoodstock Meet & Greet Brunch 9am (GC3D1R3) on 26 May 2012 by Reed2ME. 135.61 mi SW.
- Introduction and Demonstration to Geo Caching (GC3EGV1) on 27 May 2012 by mud in the face. 42.29 mi NE.
- Women’s Ride Finish Line “Flash” Mob (GC3CZFD) on 03 June 2012 by Reed2ME. 176.52 mi SW.
- Happy Dance! WWFM-IX (GC3BAQ2) on 09 June 2012 by El Nimrod. 187.29 mi NE.
- Kensington Geo-Charades III Event (GC3BB2A) on 09 June 2012 by El Nimrod. 187.29 mi NE.
- “WWFM IX”—-Saint John NB (GC3GQMQ) on 09 June 2012 by ynds. 44.12 mi NE.
- 366 Cachin’ Days Meet and Greet (GC3BVKY) on 23 June 2012 by 3Woofs. 81.24 mi SW.
- Letter of Marque 2 (GC3FV1G) on 01 July 2012 by blackrattle. 123.81 mi SE.
- 1st International EarthCache Event (GC33E6X) on 02 September 2012 by geoaware. 181.46 mi W.